What Is Augusta Precious Metals?
Augusta Precious Metals is a precious metals dealer and IRA investing platform based in Beverly Hills, California. Augusta Precious Metals offers an easy way to invest in high-quality silver and gold using an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) and gain exposure to the precious metal sector.
Augusta Precious Metals has five categories of high-quality silver and gold products, including coins and bullion. Eligible metal assets comply with IRA’s purity requirement of at least 99.5%. With Equity Trust, you can create an IRA and SDIRA and transfer funds from an existing IRA to invest directly from the Augusta Precious Metals dashboard.
All assets held in storage are insured by London underwriters, and Augusta Precious Metals covers shipping costs to your preferred depositaries.
In this quick Augusta Precious Metals summary, I will go over all the best features of this platform. If you want to read a more in-depth analysis, check out our full Augusta Precious Metals review.
Pros & Cons of Augusta Precious Metals
- Invest in gold and silver with an IRA
- Five categories of premium gold and silver products
- 10+ storage facilities across the US
- Free shipping in the US
- Assets are fully insured until they reach your preferred depositary
- Insured by London underwriters
- High minimum investment ($50,000)
- Limited offering (only gold and silver coins)
Purchase Precious Metals With Your Self-Directed IRA
With Augusta Precious Metals, you can use funds from your IRA and invest in precious metals. Creating an IRA account with Augusta and purchasing precious metals is very easy, and you can get started in just a couple of minutes. Here are the steps:
- Create a new IRA account using Augusta’s SDIRA custodian
- Fund your account or transfer funds from an existing IRA account
- Select qualifying silver and gold products and make a purchase
Augusta Precious Metals works closely with Equity Trust to provide IRAs to new clients. Equity Trust is the leading SDIRA provider in the US with more than 30 years in the business and $28 billion in assets under management – is Augusta Precious Metals worth it?
Invest In High-Quality Silver And Gold
Augusta Precious Metals is a highly focused precious metal dealer with a broad offering of coins and bullions. Here are the five categories of premium products:
- Common Silver Bullion
- Common Gold Bullion
- Premium Silver
- Premium Gold
- IRA Eligible Coins
IRA Eligible Coins comply with IRA purity regulations (99.5% purity) and can be used as investment vehicles on tax-advantaged accounts like IRAs. Augusta Precious Metals offers both silver and gold IRA Eligible Coins.
If you’re looking for a border range of offerings, we recommend checking out JM Bullion. With JM Bullion, you can invest in five different precious metals, including platinum and palladium, and choose from dozens of products.
10+ Secure Depositaries Across The US
Augusta Precious Metals has more than ten secure depositaries across the US so that you can access your metals anywhere, at any time. Some of the depositaries are located in:
- Los Angeles, CA
- Las Vegas, NV
- Shiner, TX
- South Fargo, ND
- Wilmington, DE
- Bridgewater, MA
- New York, NY
For the complete list, you can reach out to Augusta Precious Metals’ customer support.
Free Shipping Anywhere In The US
Augusta Precious Metals covers shipping your metals and insuring them until you receive them. While in storage, metals are secured in vaults and insured by London underwriters.
All Augusta Precious Metals depositaries comply with stringent access-control protocols and top-of-the-line security systems. In our Augusta Precious Metals competitors, we go over some alternatives.
Augusta Precious Metals Fees
- Asset Management Fees: Free
- Account Setup Fee: $50 (one-time fee)
- Storage Fee: $100/year
Augusta Precious Metals charges a fixed storage fee which can be beneficial if you’re looking to purchase large amounts of metal. Most other precious metal dealers like Apmex charge a flat fee plus a percentage of your holdings.
There are no special requirements to sign up for Augusta Precious Metals, but it only operates in the US. Here are the steps to get started:
- Visit Augusta Precious Metals’ website
- Click Get Started on the top right
- Select a product
- Make a deposit
If you use our link to sign up, you’ll get a welcome bonus on some products, plus the option to join their referral program and start earning from $165-$200 per referral.
Augusta Precious Metals BBB Reviews
Augusta Precious Metals has decent user reviews, and it holds an average rating of 4.93/5 on BBB. Here’s what some of those users have to say about Augusta Precious Metals:
1) “Transferred two old 401k’s to Augusta Precious Metals. was very easy, and the staff answered any questions. It took about two or three weeks from start to finish. I would highly recommend Augusta to anyone!” – Jeffrey M.
2) “My experience with Augusta Precious Metals has been excellent!! I was kept up-to-date on each activity throughout the set-up, funding, and transfer process. The representatives assisting with my transactions were knowledgeable, available, and helpful—great customer service!!!” – Murray S.
3) “Augusta Precious Metals is truly a professional and people-oriented organization. They understand customers’ concerns and go above and beyond to mitigate them.” – Claudio P.
4) “A friend recommended me, Augusta. I was interested in learning more about a precious metals IRA. They set up a zoom meeting, and I was provided with a very detailed presentation. Afterward, they answered all of my questions. They were accommodating and knowledgeable.” – Sasha D.
If you are not entirely convinced that this particular service is for you after reading these reviews, or you want to make smaller purchases, we recommend Acre Gold. Acre Gold supports fractional purchases and shipping.
Alternatively, we recommend checking some of the most common Augusta Precious Metals complaints and what steps they’re taking to improve their service.
Augusta Precious Metals is an established and one of the largest precious metal dealers in the US. This platform is for you if you’re looking for an easy way to put your IRA to work and gain exposure to the precious metal sector. Augusta Precious Metals offers comprehensive insurance on all your assets held in storage and cover shipping costs anywhere in the US. For those reasons, we recommend Augusta Precious Metals for anyone in the US looking to hedge against inflation.
The post <a></a>Augusta Precious Metals Review 2023 – High-Quality Silver And Gold appeared first on Entrepreneurship Life.||
By: Carson Derrow
Title: Augusta Precious Metals Review 2023 – High-Quality Silver And Gold
Sourced From: www.entrepreneurshiplife.com/augusta-precious-metals-review-2023-high-quality-silver-and-gold/
Published Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 12:36:52 +0000
Did you miss our previous article...